Solder Metal Jewelry - Etched Clasp Bracelet
|Dates:||October 22, 2018 Other Dates|
|Meets:||M from 6 PM to 9 PM|
|Location:||Joe's Garage Jewelry Studio|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Email Information to a Friend
**October 22nd Schedule Correction = 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.**
**December 6th = 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.** **January 16th = 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.**
Uniquely different and full of earthy beauty, this two-link bracelet is surprisingly easy to create! Draw or stamp a design onto a copper disc allowing it to etch while you form a two-link sterling silver bracelet band. Doming techniques and soldering complete your etched disc and hand-formed jump rings connect everything together. Materials included. Ages 18 and up or 14-17 with adult.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Melted Metal Jewelry - Headpin Textured Cuff Bracelet
- Solder Metal Jewelry - Aluminum Bracelet
- Solder Metal Jewelry - Ball & Loop Bangle Bracelet
- Torch Enameled Metal Jewelry - Leaves Bracelet
- Fused Metal Jewelry - Faerie Tapered Finial Cuff
- Solder Metal Jewelry - Bubble Link Bracelet with CZ Droplets Intermediate
- Solder Metal Jewelry - Mobius Bangles Intermediate
- Drawing 201!
- Cold Forged Metal Pendant or Cuff Bracelet