Saturday Bubble Bracelet Binge! Intermediate
|Dates:||May 4, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Sa from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Location:||Joe's Garage Jewelry Studio|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
Make bubbly links of chunky silver - eye-catching and eternal. Complete five soldered rings for the amorphous links of your bracelet using a rolling mill to create a quirky uniformity. Then, create a series of jump rings to complete your bracelet formed to drape luxuriously around your wrist. Ask about adding stone setting and set a cubic zirconia gem. Materials included. Ages 18 and up. Previous solder experience neccessary.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Cold Forged Metal Pendant or Cuff Bracelet
- Saturday Bitty Boîte Trinket Binge! Intermediate
- Torchwork - Chain Making: Inside the Box!
- Saturday Bezel Ring Binge!
- Torchwork - PMC Empath Charms!
- Torchwork - Initial Disc Charm!
- Torchwork - Wicked Ring!
- Torchwork - Multi-Strand Metal Bracelet
- Torchwork - Winding Waves Ring!
- Twisted Loop Cuff Bracelet Sterling or Copper
- Crash Bangle Bracelet - Sterling or Copper
- Spiral Twist Ring