Saturday Bitty Boîte Trinket Binge! Intermediate
|Dates:||May 25, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Sa from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Location:||Joe's Garage Jewelry Studio|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
From the bun feet made from molten drops of recycled silver to its top coil, this adorable ring keeper, pill cozy, mini jewelry trove, cone-incense burner, or ear plug hut - the perfect bohemian mix of sturdiness and whimsy! Stamp a hint of Grow Love, Natalie's signature heart stamp on the lid and dome. Melt three balls for feet, create the inner lip for a satisfying closure, and prepare all for soldering. Finishing is fun with the green synthetic wheel for a fresh, satiny finish. Materials included. Ages 18 and up.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Saturday Bubble Bracelet Binge! Intermediate
- Torchwork - Chain Making: Inside the Box!
- Saturday Bezel Ring Binge!
- Torchwork - PMC Empath Charms!
- Torchwork - Initial Disc Charm!
- Torchwork - Wicked Ring!
- Torchwork - Multi-Strand Metal Bracelet
- Torchwork - Winding Waves Ring!
- Twisted Loop Cuff Bracelet Sterling or Copper
- Crash Bangle Bracelet - Sterling or Copper
- Spiral Twist Ring