Torchwork - PMC Empath Charms!
|Dates:||April 30, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Tu from 6 PM to 8 PM|
|Location:||Joe's Garage Jewelry Studio|
There are 4 openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
PMC Silver clay is used to mold a memory using stamps, leaves, and your own unique finger impressions to preserve your feelings! After curing torch-fire into lustrous fine silver, heat away the organic binder. Materials included for two charms, earrings, or a ring. Ages 18 and up or 14-17 with adult.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Saturday Bubble Bracelet Binge! Intermediate
- Saturday Bitty Boîte Trinket Binge! Intermediate
- Torchwork - Chain Making: Inside the Box!
- Saturday Bezel Ring Binge!
- Torchwork - Initial Disc Charm!
- Torchwork - Wicked Ring!
- Torchwork - Winding Waves Ring!
- Torchwork - Multi-Strand Metal Bracelet
- Twisted Loop Cuff Bracelet Sterling or Copper
- Crash Bangle Bracelet - Sterling or Copper
- Spiral Twist Ring