Twisted Loop Cuff Bracelet - Sterling or Copper
|Dates:||April 15, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||M from 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM|
|Location:||Joe's Garage Jewelry Studio|
There are 4 openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
**Choose Sterling or Copper at Registration**
Twisting metal is incredibly satisfying! Create a circle from recycled copper or sterling silver by soldering the ends together. Learn the process to inherently anneal the wire making it soft and pliable. Using a vise to grasp the loop tightly, twist it into a cable forming your creation into a cuff bracelet. Two style choices. Choose sterling or copper at registration. Materials included. Ages 18 and up or 14-17 with adult.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Saturday Bubble Bracelet Binge! Intermediate
- Saturday Bitty Boîte Trinket Binge! Intermediate
- Torchwork - Chain Making: Inside the Box!
- Saturday Bezel Ring Binge!
- Torchwork - PMC Empath Charms!
- Torchwork - Initial Disc Charm!
- Torchwork - Wicked Ring!
- Torchwork - Multi-Strand Metal Bracelet
- Torchwork - Winding Waves Ring!
- Crash Bangle Bracelet - Sterling or Copper
- Spiral Twist Ring